Sunday, December 2, 2018

Annual Thanksgiving Post! 2018

Hello all!
Yes - I remembered to update with my annual Thanksgiving family photo for 2018.

It was a beautiful Thanksgiving day, and we were blessed with loads of food, family and fun.

Some pics:
First - the table all set and ready for company!  Our antique table has six leaves, just enough to stretch it across the room as much as we can and hold everyone at one table!


David took this pic since he is tall and can squeeze us all in the frame.  Starting with Steven (lower left), clockwise: Tim, Amanda, Krista, Sharon (grandma), Toyia, little Henry (age 2), Lacy, Jared, and me! (you can just see the top of my head.  That's all you need to see!) ;-)
On the table:  Leg of Lamb, Turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, two kinds of gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing(dressing), and cranberry sauce.

 David's photo was much better than the one I attempted just before it:



Krista (my daughter Amanda's  best friend) and my mom, Sharon, conversing at the far end of the table.

No comments: