Thursday, November 24, 2016

Seems like the only time I get around to updating this blog site is during this special holiday of Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving has always been a BIG deal in our family.  I have many wonderful memories of Thanksgivings around this same table, in the same room, with my grandma cooking, and all my cousins and aunts & uncles around us, when I was a child.

We have tried hard to carry on that family tradition - which gets more difficult each year as family members spread out and go their separate ways.  But it is important to us to gather and give thanks to God for all the blessings He has provided for us this year.

It is also fun to go back through this blog on the #Thanksgiving label and see how we've all changed through the years.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!




(our camera had dead batteries, so we had to make do with a cell phone camera, which couldn't quite handle the bright light from our bay windows!)  We miss having Uncle Paul with us around the table.

Happy Thanksgiving from: Steven,  Amanda, Tim, grandma (Sharon), Aunt Ida, and myself! (David not pictured because he's taking the photo!)

2 comments:

OldFashionGirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a nice time. God Bless!

Unknown said...

Look at the way my colleague Wesley Virgin's report begins with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

THESE are the exact same methods tons of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a license and $3.20 on his debit card.

"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

You've been a part of those those types of questions, am I right?

Your success story is waiting to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!